ouch :o(

claireyfairey

Reaction score
:(:(:(

I've got such horrible pains in my groin :( I've been lounging on my bed using the laptop and every time I change position or move a little bit I get such excrutiating pains 'down there', it's so unbearable - I have to stop what I'm doing and grit my teeth for about 30 seconds before it stops hurting :(

I'm assuming it's normal to be in this much pain??? :?

C xxx

Does it feel like muscles or joints hurting? Sounds like pelvic girdle pain if it's jointy.

I get this too :hug: I think when your LO is engaged it can make all movement down there uncomfortable sometimes even painful. The pressure on your pelvis is much greater now at the end too.

NickyB: I'm not sure how to describe it really...just like pulling pains on the front part of my lady bits :lol: Like the bone bit hurts, and so does the fleshy bit....I'm not describing this very well :think:

Mildly: :hug: I hadn't thought of that, but maybe it is connected to baby being engaged. It takes my breath away it's so painful at times :(

C xxx

I'd maybe mention it to your midwife. Maybe just baby engaged or maybe a touch of SPD and you should be able to get a support belt to help with the last few weeks :hug:
I'd never heard of SPD before coming into 3rd tri :roll: but I've managed to get a touch of it...and it is like the bones and the muscle and everything from your lower back all the way down through your pelvis that hurts and can't seem to take pressure :shakehead:

I think it sounds like what i keep feeling, the only way i could describe mine is as if he has got hold of the cord and yanking on it or something lol and blooming hurts!! mine hurts when i walk alot when i was shopping the other day it did it loads and it seemed to help when i stuck my bum out so i was walking round tesco like a chicken!!! :rotfl: No idea what it is but just assumed it was him moving down, i got my mw tommorow so will mention it.

I have a similar thing and I am just presuming it's SPD.

To put it bluntly, I feel like I've been kicked and punched in the miff. It is uncomfortable to move most of the time, turning in bed is really painful. Gonna speak to my midwife next week about it.

Bless your heart! It's not nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back