• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

orange phone help :(

lillou

Reaction score
i need help! OH is away on the rigs and the contract i use is in his name. understandably orange wont talk to me as my name is not on the account, anyway;

i dropped it down the loo and now its not working :oops: i tried online to apply for an early upgrade but you have to call!

OH cant phone 0800 numbers ect where he is so now i have no phone and im lost! anyone an expert on phones and can help me???

I work for Orange. No way of you doing it over the phone as we have to speak to account holder. Can he call 00447973100150? Thats if he is away, will get him through to customer service then he can order his phone that way :)

oh yay :D he can call mobile's so thats perfect!!!

is the early upgrade price still £50?

he doesnt have accidental damage or anything and last time i put it through the washing machine and we had to pay £50 and got the upgrade early

thanks sweetcheeks :hug:

No probs hun.

If he is in the last 3 months of his contract he won't pay a fee, whatever is left ie 90 days will be added on to the end of this contract.

If he has more than 3 months he won't be able to upgrade unless he is classed high value (approx £60 per month average) then he can upgrade from the last 6 months and pay £50 upgrade fee.

Hope that helps.

It may be worth him saying he wants to disconnect to get a good deal though :wink:

sweetcheeks while you're here ....LOL

My contract is up for renewal, I'm already with orange but I want a PS3 as loads of places are offering them... do I have to leave orange or will they give me one...its a pain, I bet they would if i was a new customer :?

We don't give away PS3's etc but we may offer cashback on your bill for the amount you want. We never offer things like thta, it's only the retailers that do it to get you to connect.

Say you want to disconnect cos you have been offered the cash equivelent of PS3 and they may offer you it as a credit on your bill as well as an upgrade of your phone, once credit shows on your bill you can phone them and get it sent to you as a cheque and buy your ps3 :)

Hope that makes sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back