• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OPK's

xXxBonnyxXx

Reaction score
Right so I've been a complete POAS addict this week because I really need to be reassured that my body is working properly!

I am testing twice a day,
Yesterday lunch time I had a very faint line
6:30 pm another very very faint line
just now I got a darker line but not as dark as the control line

so fingers crossed I'll be getting a very dark line just in time for the weekend!

I'm going to make sure that I get as much BD in as possible!

Although I've got a darker line I haven't got any EWCM infact I haven't got much CM at all at the moment which isn't normal for me,

I'll keep an eye on it though!

Roughly how long was it for everyone who tests from the faint line to the dark line?

I cant help as I have never been consistent with testing.

Sounds good though. Dont forget that a postive OPK means OV will happen within 24-48 hours or something so you might not get EWCM until you actually get a pos ov test.

hi last month i got pg by using the opk's, unfortunately it turned out to be ectopic, but i believe i was successful cos of opk. it took two days for mine to go from faint line to positive so good luck. i got positives on cd 13, 14 & 15. x

I am on cd13 with a faint positive, My temps haven't changed at all and have been the same 97.58 for the last 3 days,
Hopefully I'll OV at the weekend which means more time for BD!

My faint opk lines seem to come and go throughout the month, so not a good indicator of a positive being on the way for me. Hang in there in the meantime, and best of luck! :)

my temps were 97.17 then went to 96.80 on cd13 then on cd15 went to 97.45 then went up to 97.80 and stayed elevated rest of time. so hopefully u will be on ur way to a positive! good luck. xxx

Hiya!

I've used OPK's for the 1st time this month. Due to the pill completly messing up my body we wanted to make sure I was actually ovulating.

I started my OPK's the day after my AF finished which was day 6. I had my last drink at 12pm everyday and had a pee at 1pm and then I didn't drink or pee until 4pm, that way my pee was very concentrated. Anyway on CD21 my pee was very very bright yellow (sorry if TMI) and hey ho I got a very dark positive! I got a dark positive on CD22 aswell and my pee was still bright yellow. On CD 23 my pee was alot less bright and I got a negative OPK. I'm now waiting until the 24th to do a test because i'm guessing I OV'd on CD 24 due to the OPK being negative. The 24th will be CD38 for me which is quite long for a cycle but my 1st cycle after stopping the pill was 50 days and the next one was 43 days!

I hope all that waffle makes sense and I also hope it helps!

Good luck TTC!

Claire xx

hey hun,
you just have to keep testing unfortunately - i test from cd10, and gt a fainline. my dark line usually comes around cd 15- 16.
i keep EWCM about 1 day prior to a dark line
hope this helps
have fun bding lol
xx

Last edited:
Have been having lots of fun BDing!!!

Temps dropped to 97.45 this morning but I don't think thats enough of a drop so will just keep testing and temping to see what happens!

I'll keep you all updated though!

Ok so temps went up to 97.7 this morning
just did OV test and very very faint line, I will continue with testing but do you think I should take my darkest line which was yesterday as a sign of OV?

I still haven't had any EWCM though.

All very confusing!! Lol. not sure bout opks & temping just wanted to wish you luck :)
Sorry no help :roll:
happy :bd: x x x :dust:

I'm taking my darkest faint line as a positive which was thursday as on friday I had EWCM so did BD lots! My temp dropped on thursday but not by much but then shot up to 98.20 on saturday and 98.12 on sunday
Then still EWCM on saturday so BD again!
Hubby was too tired last night so gave him the night off! Will BD again tonight just incase!!

Also I had OV pains on thursday and not since, which isn't normal for me, I used to get them bad for at least a week,
I have started taking Pregnacare Conception vitamins, could this maybe kick start my OV?!

Fingers crossed that I've caught the little egg this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back