Opinions please...... decorating!

Princess81

Reaction score
Hi everyone :)

Some opinions required on bedroom decoration.........

We have just bought a new bed, it's black. Our bed covers are also black. We have cream tiles on our bedroom floor.

Our dressing room furniture is black and our tiles in our en-suite are black.

I want to do black walls in the bedroom too.........:shock:

We have a vaulted ceiling which would stay white and I want black curtains, and also for the dressing room to be papered in black

I want to then have silver accessories. I'm not a goth I promise. I've got a vision in my head that it would look stunning.

Is this mental or can anyone else see how it may be nice?

Not too much problem with light etc as we have 2 skylights, a set of patio doors and windows in the dressing room and ensuite.

What do you reckon?? :roll:

Last edited:
Maybe only paint one wall black and leave the rest White/magnolia? It sounds very chic but I think if all 4 Walls are black it might be too much!

o/h was concerned about that too, I'll maybe do two black, two white. OR a black paper then a black and silver paper as well to break it up.

Dont' want to spend money on it all and then be disappointed.

i had a cream, black and silver feature wall in my bedroom - wallpaper was by julien macdonald from the graham and browne website!! i think it might make your room look smaller if you paint it all black as my friend tried to do this and even used black gloss and now shes found out shes pregnant that will be the babies room and is having a nightmare getting rid of the black!!!!

I think just a feature wall black Jayne of not you'll have no light in the room lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back