opinions needed please....

angiemum2b

Reaction score
do you think this looks like a + OPK ?????

Free image hosting by http://www.holdthatpic.com/

Sorry it's blurry i'm shaking incase it is as my OH is drinking now so B'ding prob out the question till tom morning!!!!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

I think it's nearly a positive it looks like ov is either on it way or just past, hopefully on it's way.

If he's not up for it tonight, grab him in the morning you might still be in time, assuming he hasn't got a hangover! :doh:

Get him to put the can down and go get the kettle on :cheer:
If not, the morning will be just as good, it means the big O is on its way, not happened yet, so Good Luck and Very Best Wishes with the BD'ing over the weekend :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh thanks ladies

I might still be in with a chance then :pray: :pray: :pray:

I thought i'd O'vd a couple days ago but obviously not it's my first ever + OPK.

Fingers crossed :pray:

Fingers Crossed angiemum2b :pray: :pray: :pray:
Enjoy the weekend, how exciting!! :cheer: :hug:

ztsvn8.gif
BabyDust1-1.gif
ztsvn8.gif

well ladies i pounched on him this morning i'm just hoping i haven't missed it :pray: :pray: :pray:

i did that test last night should i take another at the same time tonight or at whatever time ??? :think:

They do say it's best to test at the same time but I would perhaps do a couple.

One earlier than you took it last night and one at the same time.

Keep BD'ing tonight and tomorrow.

Well i did another test tonight about 30 mins ago and it's the same as pic above! :cheer:
I just hope this means i'm O'vin and i might just get a BFP this month!!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Well i B'd this moning and lay down still for 20 mins so i will do the same tom morning as well.

im all excited now!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

oooooooooooo. Its exciting when you get a positive opk, you really feel like your bd'ing for a reason hehe! Good luck angiemum2b!

xx

Well i've just tested and im getting - Opk's now so im hoping i got my surge in time for O'ving :pray: :pray:

We'll see on the 28th if AF arrives or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back