Opinion please!

KirstyD

Reaction score
Hi all,

We are having such a mare with names, neither of us like the same ones, and really all i think when looking at names is that's nice but not WOW i LOVE that one. How do you choose someones actual name!!

Anyway the one girls name i really do like is Freya. However the surname is King and OH thinks it sounds like 'freaking'. If i say it really quick i see how it could mould into this but i still like it :(

What do you think?

I think the more time goes on the more deeply you think about how names can be twisted and sound like other words (same thing is happening with us).
If a child ends up with a nicname it's usually got little to do with how it sounds and you'd never be able to predict it.
If you like the name then stick with it because it's not worth having regrets after (I wouldn't have put Freya and King together and though of 'freaking' at all)
I just wish we had a name sorted, it's got to the stage where someone in the family will hate one of our suggestions and end up putting us off, usually by saying it reminds them of someone unpleasant or a word association :wall:
Go with what you like- I liked Freya for a girl so I would say go for it!

emx279 said:
how about a middle name?

Ahhh don't it's bad enough trying to find one name let alone a middle name!! Crazzzyyyyy! Hopefully will all come to me in a premonition or dream! :lol:

I'm welcomng any suggestions!

Go with it hun. I'd have never thought 'freaking' in a million years and I'm sure no-one else will either.

xx

I think it's lovely and I would never have thought of freaking either! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back