Ophelia the O-mazing heehee

Redshoes

Reaction score
Today at the GP's (Ophelia was having her 2nd imms) she was very busy standing up on my knee (being held under her arms obviously haha) and looking around like a little ladyhawk... she hates sitting, always has to be standing, she has a very padded walker :lol: anyways, because she is so tiny, she weighed 10lb today and she's' 12wks2days, people were staring at her as if she was very advanced, and I was having to explain she is small, not O-mazing :lol: Does your LO amaze Mummy's at baby clinic?

Well mine's a lazy sod but people always seem to think she's older than she is because of her mop of curly hair. :lol: :lol:

People are only amazed when I actually tell them how old lil miss is :lol: She's so big for her age people automatically assume she over a year old...especially as she walks and talks... One of my favourite moments though was when we were at the doctors when lil miss was only 6 months old... and I told her to wave good bye and blow kiss to the doctor, she has a baby a couple of weeks younger than lil miss, and said she was too young to do things like that, so lil miss waved good bye and blew a kiss :rotfl: :rotfl: Made my day :lol:

Ivy gets alot of HVs admiring her smiles and how chilled she is nothing phases her. I'm so proud because they all say its because me and Anth are so laid back and happy. :D

Totally off topic but LOOK AT YOUR AVATAR!!!!
Isaac looks so grown up and Ophelia looks exactly like Isaac did as a baby!
AMAZING!!!
Such a gorgeous pair! xxx

DD was about 9lb at 12 weeks so we always had the same sort of thing and used to stand really well then too. Shes still small now so it goes on. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back