op yesterday

sarah1

Reaction score
Hello ladies.

So I had my hysteroscopy/polypectomy yesterday and everything went well. Been in a bit of pain and feeling a bit groggy from the anaesthetic but am doing ok.

Had to get to hospital for 7.30 and was waiting until 12.15 to have the op done. The staff etc are nice at the hospital but there's just no excuse for waiting that long. I hadn't eaten for about 16 hours and hadn't had a drink since 5.30am. They also apologised for my 3 month wait for the op - bit late now!! Still, at least its done.

I have to book my next infertility clinic appt so will ring up tomorrow. It'll no doubt be a long wait but I feel better that we can TTC in a few weeks so I'm not just sat at home waiting.

My hubby's so cute, he waited at hospital as long as he was allowed, then he went off and came back for me later. When he picked me up he had bought me a little cake and one of the new me to you bear tatty puppys. Its sooooooo cute :).

Just chilling out today and hopefully over the weekend too as back to work properly next week (term time).

Not sure how I'm feeling about TTC, it hasn't sunk in really xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh your hubby is so cute! Im glad that you are getting somewhere now! Good Luck with the results and the ttc till then!

Awwww how cute is your hubby!!

Glad the op went well hun, and hope you can get back to ttc as soon as possible xxxx

Hi Sarah, :)

Can't believe how quick this came round since we last spoke, so glad you're sorted now.

I had to wait from 11am til 4am with mine Hun, first thing I said when I woke up was water...!!!!

Aww you're hubby's too cute mine was sulking coz he was missing the United game, he did stay all day and watch crappy TV with me though.

I've got AF now it's been a bit heavier but not too bad really, I guess we had a similar op didn't we did you have stitches?

xx

Woah Maybe, your waiting time was ridiculous, I'd deffo be putting in a complaint since you went private. The hospital rung yesterday to see how I was - they couldn't apologise enough for the wait!

No I didn't have any stitches, I'm a bit concerned about the bleeding and pain today as its getting a bit worse..... will see how it goes. Aw bless your hubby at least he stayed with you, they'd only let mine stay a little while.

Hope you are ok xxxxx

tooo cute , glad al went well for your op and for you Maybe!

x

Awww bless your OH :)

Hope your feeling less groggy soon xxx

How did i miss this :roll:

I'm glad everything went well for you Sarah and hopefully the pain will subside too :)

Your hubby is so nice - i'm sure he'll take good care of you :)

Gosh - natural ttc! Now that's a thought! Pretty exciting :good:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back