Oops!

Snuggle

Reaction score
A couple of days ago hubby and I decided we needed a break so booked a holiday to Majorca for end of September for the 3 of us :D We then went out and bought a couple hundred pounds worth of holiday clothes for the 3 of us. Today we went out to buy presents for Maddisons first birthday and spent £200 :roll: So basically we have spent £1300 in 3 days :shock: and we havent even changed our spending money into travellers cheques yet :wink:

I saw your post on Facebook hun!

I think you are crazy! I couldn't spend that amount of money if I tried! Not 'cos I don't want to or wouldn't know what to buy, but I don't have it!

P.S. More importantly, what did you get for her birthday? I won't tell her!

Valentine Xxx

We only have it because of the money we had left from me finishing up in the RAF :wink:

We bought Moo-Moo a Steer And Grow Pronto Trike, a Pull And Learn phone, an animal sounds guitar, a musical DJ keyboard, a singing Upsy Daisy doll (In The Night Garden), some In the night Garden DVDs, a bucket and spade for her holiday, a piggy bank, a puppy thing you pull along (forgot what its called), cant remember the other stuff :shock:

She's only 1 once I suppose :D

Lol jools i wish i had that amount to spend! but lil girls mustbe spoilt on their birthdays!

If you've got the cash I wouldn't worry about it, there's nothing like a good spend :D

It is scary sometimes though when you add up what you spend, hubby has been off work for two weeks and we decided on days out rather than a holiday cos Charlie is only little and omg the money we have spent we could have gone abroad for 2 weeks :roll:

I know what you mean, having days out can be so expensive when you add up the petrol costs, whatever it costs for lunch and whatever you buy while you're out :roll:
No more spending for us for a while now (especially since my work burnt down and I cant do any overtime now!) :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back