oooo its even more lovely in real life :)

Squiglet

Reaction score
oooo its even more lovely in real life :)

DSC_0001-2.jpg

its so well made its like I'm not even wearing a 20lb baby... and the fabrics are lovely... I have ones that I have made myself in plain black and dark blue (I only wear black as you can see :rotfl: ) but this was just so pretty. It was my pressie to me for getting a job and with the $ conversion rates at an all time low, it was only 38 quid which included international shipping, which is comparable to other woven wraps which are customed with patterned material. Plus its Chinese silk brocade which is expensive enough on its own... anyway I ramble cos its lovely... this is the site http://www.mom4life.com/catalog.php?item=171

lil miss is currently passed out in it and has been fighting sleep all day so its my new best friend, plus it came with a gorgeous matching bag made with the same materials, really explicit instructions (including carrying twins with one) and I even got a free gift, some lovely peppermint lip balm :) . They said they'd ship in 6 to 8 days and true to their word its been 8 days :) Can you tell I'm happy... I wanna go out and show it off now :)

Thats lush :D it looks really comfy.

Had to go have a look at the site as I was interested about carrying twins, the photos are brilliant - makes her look like shes got big hooters with two little newborn bald heads peeking out :)

That's gorgeous Squig, love the material :D

stunning but when OH leaves me for buying too many slings it is all your fault :shakehead: :rotfl:

beanie said:
stunning but when OH leaves me for buying too many slings it is all your fault :shakehead: :rotfl:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

DH: Whats that...
Me: Nothing.... :oops:
DH: its another bloody sling isn't it...
Me: maybe...
DH: but you've got loads already and only one baby...
Me: Well we'll have to have more babies then won't we...
DH: I swear I'll divorce you if you make or buy another one... for being addicted...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: sound familiar beanie? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
beanie said:

DH: I swear I'll divorce you if you make or buy another one... for being addicted...

OMG you are me or I am you - this is making my head hurt

That's really really nice. I just put LO in her sling for the last time today because it just is too hard to carry her anymore (because she is heavy and the sling isn't so good) and then I came on here and saw yours. Now I am jealous :)

ooh that is so pretty..

cant believe how big she has got.. she doesnt look like the same baby all of a sudden..

Fantastic- might need to have a sneaky look at their site :wink:

That is absolutely gorg squig!!! looks so comfy too. Im jealous go away :lol:

beanie said:
Squiglet said:
beanie said:

Hahaha! Bet you've both got a way to go before you catch up to me.
Thats a gorgeous wrap! Richard would cancel our wedding if i bought another one :rotfl: (i've only got 38)

Melanie said:
beanie said:
Squiglet said:
beanie said:

Hahaha! Bet you've both got a way to go before you catch up to me.
Thats a gorgeous wrap! Richard would cancel our wedding if i bought another one :rotfl: (i've only got 38)

I told OH that when I got back from Darlington and he told me not to speak to you again :rotfl:

I'm doing my best to catch up but only have 8 at this moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back