• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ooh look what I got!

missac

Reaction score
I have been having problems with orange for ages, the signal on my phone is crap so I phoned last week and after various conversations and trying different things they told me it wasnt a problem with the network and I needed to speak to samsung, this is the phone I have:

http://www.mobiles.co.uk/orange-pink-samsung-x830.html

Samsung told me that it wasn't their problem and to phone orange. I phoned them again today and got a lovely chap on the phone that decided he would deal with it and get me sorted out.

He offered me an early upgrade and said I could choose a phone and if the problem still persisted I had a seven day cooling off period, so we went through the phones and said I wanted a gadgety touch screen phone, eventually found one I liked and he said I had to pay some money towards it, so after moaning again he decided to give it to me for free :cheer:

So introducing my very cool new phone:

http://www.devicewire.co.uk/HTC-TOUCH-P ... gQodzSFc4g

And if you read all that I applaud you, I didn't mean to waffle on!!!

:cheer: :cheer:
I love getting new phones
never been happier than with my new 1

i dnt even know
i thinks its called a sony ericsoon w810i?
but its a walkman too :D

all i can say is get rid of orange they are crap and ive never looked back since :)

cause i had nothing but problems with them so switched back to vodafone then went on to genie back then and never looked back. free txt with o2 anyway :) payg that is.

yes free txt is back w00t :cheer:

enn said:
cause i had nothing but problems with them so switched back to vodafone then went on to genie back then and never looked back. free txt with o2 anyway :) payg that is.

yes free txt is back w00t :cheer:

I loves o2 free texts pay and go (I've got loadsa spare sims somewhere too) butnow I'm on o2 online contract because I was using more than the 300 in a month so now I have one with 1000 :) *woop*

Becks I know the phone you mean. I've got the new ericson, duno what number it is, but it's the one with the uber camera on it :)

Missac that's one nice shiny looking phone you got there :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back