Only Meee

Think we need a v smilie too ...:rofl:

Your hyper this week and I'm zonked haha

:sleep:

Is it that time already Char? :lol:

Last edited:
I said I'd be in bed an hour ago! Left a note for the girls on BnB and said if I start I'll be sat here til 1-2am so I'll catch up tomorrow! Plan was 11.30 bed! :oooo:

I always say that, some night I really must stick to it :wall:

:rofl: remember ur the bit on the side cant be flaunting my love for you everyware!

Did you read the last few messages? Mamafy said you were avoiding me *cry*

:lol:

you must have took too long :rofl: i think i got bord or somthing i dunno iv slept since then! i know charlie was STILL screaming at 11 *yawn*

:rofl: hi Amy... nice to see you here... :D

Last edited:
Why are you not on MSN ... :twisted:

I went to chat to you earlier and you vanished then bloody zara vanished on me after I rebooted :violin:

I was on MSN by the looks of it you JUST missed me. I needed to talk to you toooooo woman LOL

she was on when you were on amy breifly :rofl: OOOOPS but then she left and u left too...altho she did say she was cumming back she took a while i got bord so went too! plus i was sick of hearing charlie crying so i put him in bed with me naughty mammy

Last edited:
At least you got a sleep in wifey!!

I know she was on when I was on... but later on. I came back on at like 11 something or other. But she musta been in hidey mode :p

Cant believe youre online and not talking to me you GAY

coz ur quite clearly in hidey mode right now! how am i too know ur online do i look magic? :rofl: plus i need to pic charlie up in a min! and maybe brush my hair first its still all wet and unbrushed! iv done nothing while hes been out!

I did text you though and you were gay about that too :)

mong! im going to pick my son up anyway be back when hes napping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back