Reaction score
Hi :wave:

Next month if you see any posts from me that include: :shhh:

sympton spotting :)
questions about TTC :?
POAS :lol:
Implantation :|

or anything like that :wink:

please dont reply, or just say ' I thought you weren't thinking about it this month' :think:

I'll still be on over next couple of months but i am going to try my best not to think about it as this last week has just messed my head up so much.
:cry:
Oooh the joys of TTC :rotfl:

Aww Kelly :hug: :hug:

I know what you mean but when it comes back round to ov time and 2ww its easier said than done ay :rotfl:.

Wish you so much luck hunny

xxxxxxx

I know,

you'll probably hear more of me now cos i'll be wanting it to be next month.

I know it'll happen one day, it just wasn't today. :hug:

I've got some here, about 20 or so if you would like them i can send them to you.

If you have fairly regular cycles then you can work out when you are due to poas (plus if you love poas its an extra bonus lol)

You basically have to see a second line appear (which indicates the LH surge) and then you will ovulate somewhere between 12 - 36 hours after.
This is a really good indication on when to BD like crazy lol

If you do want them PM me your address and i'll post them to tomorrow. No probs if you dont though.

xxxxxxxxx

Hi, ahh glittergirl, thanks honey, my oh bought me some last night :cheer: but thanks anyway.

Well i got a free reading off Cheri22 this morning and she said

'they show a JUNE connection, and relate this to a girl.. so either birth month, concieve month or the month you find out in'

can't wait :cheer:

No probs hun :hug:

Cherri said May for me :shock:
Turned out to be March.

She has been right for so many other people though so i hope i was just one of the slight glitches in her system lol

xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back