Only 3weeks 4 days :)

minxies

Reaction score
hi girls im very early on in my pregnancy, i had my first doctors appointment yesterday and he said i was the earliest pregnancy he had ever seen lol. i still havnt even missed my af yet that would have been due on saturday.

im due midwife on the 16th of sep.

i lost my first baby at 6-7 weeks back in march so i am very scared it will happen again. but praying i have a little fighter.
presuming i will have an early scan at 7 weeks to make sure everything is okay. fingers crossed i get that far... i know i will :) :preg:

:) xx

Congrats on your pregnancy. I had a mc in April and I have not been offered an early scan this time round. I think it depends on your area and their policy. They only scan you here if you have bleeding or cramping. Fx they are more understanding where you live!

thats horrible can you not demand one? ... how far gone are you?

i know people who have had them here so i think i will be allowed to hopefully :) just hoping i get the chance to x

I am 9 weeks. I did express how worried I was to the doctor but they are fairly dismissive here.

I spoke to the midwife about paying for an early scan last week and she talked me out of it. She said it will reassure you for a few hours and then you'll probably be worried again. And also it could go bad the day after. As much as I didn't like hearing those words I know she has a point so I am sitting tight and hoping and praying everything is ok until I get my 12 week scan.

Congratulation and welcome to tri 1 hopefully everything will be fine this time, and I hope you get your scan xxxxx

Congratulations again!

Good luck with your midwife scan, and I hope that you get your early scan seeing as you want one.

As you know, I'm in a similar situation to yourself but i'm actually not sure I want an early scan. When I went for my 12 week scan and found no heartbeat, it had measured at 8 weeks. I'm holding out for 12 weeks and fingers crossed all will be well.

thank you lanny :) i guess she was right tho torino if its going to happen it will happen scan or not. ill have my fingers crossed for you, only 3 weeks to wait i have 9 lol

ill have my fingers crossed and will say a little prayer for all of us that we a have a happy healthy 9 months with super sticky beans :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back