only 12 hours left :-(

Bunnykins

Reaction score
Just worked it out and I only have 12 hours left in tri 2, obviously I am happy to be tri 3 and into the final countdown and all, but I am so so so gonna miss tri 2 :cry:its been my favourite part of the whole pregnancy, and you ladies are just ace :friends:hurry up and follow me over soon!!!
Tri 3 seems like such a scary place, kind of a blink and suddenly your bubs is here!!!! I am desperate to meet my little monkeydoodle but just dont feel anywhere near ready yet!!!

Hope you dont mind if I still pop in and out of tri 2 to thread stalk you all every now and then and keep up with how you are all doing!

How excitng that you are moving on to the final trimester! I'm sure that you will soon settle in over there and you can always pop back in here for a chat too! Wishing you all the best for tri3. :) xxx

How exciting! Can totally understand how u feel tho!
Best of luck xxx

We'll miss you too, so keep popping back! Not too long until some of us October mummies will be joining you, you could go by the ticker and stay till 2nd July!

Good luck in Tri 3 hun. Of course you are welcome to pop back in here whenever you like!

Good luck for Tri3 :) Apparently it drags like hell so I don't think you should worry about not being prepared yet.
I'm sure you'll hit the 'nesting stage' when you're ready anyway.
Feel free to pop into Tri2 any time you like! I still find myself checking up on Tri1 girlies :lol: xxx

God luck in tri 3 hun!! I'll be following you shortly too and so will everyone else so no worries xx :yay:

Good luck for Tri3 :) Apparently it drags like hell so I don't think you should worry about not being prepared yet.
I'm sure you'll hit the 'nesting stage' when you're ready anyway.
Feel free to pop into Tri2 any time you like! I still find myself checking up on Tri1 girlies :lol: xxx

:shock: I hope not - tri 2 has been bad enough lol!

Will be following you in a few weeks.

Congrats and enjoy tri3, seems scary, the ladies in tri3 are really really pregnant, kind of worrying to think how quickly it goes!

Awww congratulations. Enjoy Tri 3 and hopefully I'll see you over there in a couple of months, xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back