One year ago today......

Urchin

Reaction score
Lots of us have been here for over a year now!
I looked back over my posts to see what I was talking about 1 year ago!

I didn't post on the 5, so on Saturday the 6th 2005 I was looking forward to my 4D scan, and......

talking about Clary Sage

made a name poll

What were you doing?

I went AWOL between June 2005 & this year, excluding 2 posts i did in December!!
So haven't got anything to share!! :shakehead:

:hug:

God do you know how long it's gonna take me to go through 353 pages of posts to find Ausust the 5th :lol:

EDIT (Page 324 and I've just found July 1st) :lol:

:( i didnt join till august but was probably reading some of it xxx

I didn't join until August 11th, but I can remember reading things for a few days before then, so today may even be my first anniversary!!!

Edit - I've just looked at my first posts. The first one was testing my ticker, the second was replying to EmmaandGary who's AF was late and was stilll getting BFN's. Then both Hayley and Dippy replied to the same thread, and we were all saying how difficult it was ttc. Look at us all now!!!!! :dance:

My first post was....

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:51 pm Post subject: Not another newbie!

Hi all

I am approx 6/7 weeks pregnant, have my first midwife's appointment on Wednesday next week!

This will be my second child, my son is 3 1/2.

I'm so happy to have found a uk forum to chat in!

This was my very first post, i seemed to disapear for a bit then came back with a vengance in September
jo said:
Oh you have my total sympathy, this is my third pregnancy and i more or less sailed through first 2, moderate sickness on an evening that sorta thing. But this time? OH MY GOD!!!!!! didnt know what had hit me with the sickness felt sick all the time and was sick quite a lot and i thought it would never end but happy to say i've hit 12 weeks and fingers crossed havent been sick for a week YAY!.
so it does get better whether it feels like it or not!
LOL didn't get better it got much worse!!!!!

p.s Urchin how do you turn your links into just words???? is it just a mod thing?

oooh thanks am gonna try that soon, do you know i am always diddling wi summat on here!!!
*hee hee it worked thanks*

Sorry if i'm gatecrashing as i wasn't posting this time last year, as i hadn't found the forum, but i do remember a year ago today..... we were at the wedding of a friend of my OH in lincoln, then packing for holiday next day to florida.... little did i know i was pg then, unfortunately i had mc in september, pg again a year later (but with earlier dates), and with a forum to meet others and share the experience. yay :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back