One size shaped nappies

Penstraze

Reaction score
Are the one size shaped nappies any good? Are they very bulky? Is there any that someone would recommend?
I was to use re-usable in the day after the first couple of weeks and see how I go if get on well will probably buy more and use all the time after some research I think I prefer the 2 part shapped nappies but I don't really want to be having to pay out all the money for the first lot then again at 6 months for bigger ones, I did wonder about just getting terries nappies and folding them but all looks abit too complicated for me :oops: and I'd imagine they would be very bulky I dont want a really bulky nappy!

motherease one size birth to potty are thin.. they arnt that bulky.. and i think fit froma bout 10lb..(they say 8 but i dont think they go that small) teds wees through a one size in 1 wee now though so ne needs a booster with his.. they are ok..loads rave aobut them.. some say they dont go up to potty training as they arnt big enough..

I love Motherease, their wraps are the best.

But Stanley grew out of the One-size at 9 months. Birth to potty my arse. The Onelife nappies are identical too.

I found some tots bots fluffles on offer so have brought some of those in size 2 to start me off as they can be folded down, I'm not going to use re-usables for first month anyway, will have a look at motherease thanks girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back