One of those days

Elfs Mummy

Reaction score
M was up at 2am for the day at 8am I tried to get her to nap took an hour 1/2 to get her to sleep the she only slept for 20 mins she was crying so much it took me 2 hours to get dressed. Lunch was a nightmare she cried at the door until I finished cooking it she then threw it on the floor. She cried all the way to the coffee shop I then gave her a cake just to stop her crying for a few mins she managed a bite before starting up again. So took her to the park. She was ok for about 20 mins before she clung to me and wouldn't let go ! She then cried all the way home. I have put cbeebies on and she's watching tv which is unheard of she wants a sleep but its to late now. I don't evern know how I'm going to cook dinner for everyone arghhh rant over !

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Aww bless her... and you too. I can empathise, Oz has days like these too. Usually a cold follows a day like that, or bad teething! It's so draining though, esp as you don't know what to do to help them. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day xxx

Were teething I think she cut one today and another to come x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back