• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

One bit of good news! My weight has reduced!

fuffins1981

Reaction score
I am a big girl....

So, I am under the consultant. But they havent weighed me since I was 10 weeks.

So I weighed in boots at 20 weeks and weighed in boots (I do mean the chemist!lol) And I have lost 4kgs - which I think is 9lbs!

I was wondering why my pre pregnancy bottoms and tops still fit round my bump....I havent been on a diet, just havent got the same appetite as before. So, am really pleased with myself :lol:

I do hear people lose weight in pregnancy. So your one of the lucky ones. I've been saying all through this pregnancy i want a nice little 7 pound baby for a change. Then i weighed myself i've put on nearly 4 stone so i'm now saying the baby is 3 stone :-D. Nothing to do with all them cakes i stuff.

Great news fuffins....Well done chick! :clap:

I've been saying all through this pregnancy i want a nice little 7 pound baby. Then i weighed myself i've put on nearly 4 stone so i'm now saying the baby is 3 stone . Nothing to do with all them cakes i stuff.

I'm the same as you hun..think I've put on abou 2 1/2 stone but don't think baby is anywhere near a biff baby so it's all those sweets that have caused most of 2 1/2 stone not LO!!! :( :oops:

Good news hun :D
you now need to post a piccie of you nice new tight bottie so show it off 8) :lol:

sarah :wave:

cherylcusack said:
I do hear people lose weight in pregnancy. So your one of the lucky ones. I've been saying all through this pregnancy i want a nice little 7 pound baby for a change. Then i weighed myself i've put on nearly 4 stone so i'm now saying the baby is 3 stone :-D. Nothing to do with all them cakes i stuff.

:rotfl: I am a biggirl anyway. So this is why I can lose weight. There is obvioulsy only one way for you slim chicks! I wish I was a slim chick... :(

Sarah: It would take another 10 stone off to have a tight bot here :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

fuffins1981 said:
cherylcusack said:

:rotfl: I am a biggirl anyway. So this is why I can lose weight. There is obvioulsy only one way for you slim chicks! I wish I was a slim chick... :(

Sarah: It would take another 10 stone off to have a tight bot here :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Im sure you have a very sexy arse hun :wink:

I'm with you Fuffins. I'm 28 weeks and I'm still lighter than before I got pregnant - I put on a top today that I was tight before I got pregnant and it fitted fine! This happened to me last time, so I'm not surprised.

I kept the weight off after the birth last time through breast feeding but then put it on again when I stopped (too much alcohol I think!)

Sarah....before you oggle my ass, please remember that you are firmly in the team you are in :rotfl:

Sydneysmummy: With my son, I was back to my pre pregnancy weight 2 weeks after. Did not breastfeed. Just didnt feel like eating much lol

My lackof weight gain is the only thing that goes in my favour lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back