On waiting list for scan :(

Reena

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Ive been in the first tri for a while but just lurked around, so many of you have asked all my questions for me! Anyway, I was sooo looking forward to my 12 week scan and waited and waited for a letter in the post (hospital is hillingdon in middlesex), and when nothing came I rang them up and they said you're on a waiting list and they will get me an appointment when they can! I had my scan when I was 12 weeks on the dot with my son so was a bit surprised, do they leave it very late? Im a bit worried about this pg as it happened so close after my first c section!

Anyway, Im 12 weeks two days I think...so off to 2nd tri! Wishing everyone loads of luck tho :hug:

I have to wait for the midwife to call me and I am 12 weeks today.

I probably won't get a scan till I am in 2nd Tri

Thats so annoying, Im thinking of getting a private one..but then its just the first one...I dunno...still waiting! :shock:

Oh how annoying, you must be pulling your hair out. I am going private for my twelve week scan as they don't do it for free where I live but at least it means I know already when it is happening. I had a 7 week one this morning which we paid for and the experience was awsome, she was very thorough and took her time. I would recommend it if you can afford it.

Good luck! :D

I hope you hear soon about your scan its so annoying when they keep you waiting.

See you 2nd tri. :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back