On hols in Spain and think i may have misscarried...help!!!

sazzleevans

Reaction score
Hi

I am a week late for my period and on day 28 I had a BFP. I have had problems before so took some preg tests with me just in case but i have been feeling fine.

This morning i woke up with blood on my sheets and when i went to the loo and touched myself with toilet paper there was a BIG blood clot. It was about an inch big!!! I never get blod clods and have no one to ask advise from..except you.

I have no pain. Havent drug alcohol or eaten anything that has upset me. My boobs are very sensitive today and no more bleeding other than what was on the sheets and the CLOT.

I did a pg test and it still came up BFP but that could be because the hormones are still in my body.

Has anyone experienced this. I am on day 35.

At the moment i haev driven to a hotel to use the internet and will call back later to check for postings. Any advise would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SARAH

Do you have medical insurance hun? I really think you should go to the hospital. Maybe a holiday rep in your area can help you get there and explain things?

I'll be thinking of you.

I would see a doctor asap if I were you, just to be on the safe side. Hope you are ok.

Please see a doctor as know one on here will be able to reassure you. I hope all is ok. I had a bleed when I went to England and they said that maybe my system was up in the air because of the flight. Please let us know how it goes. xxx

Hi Girls

Thank you for your posting.

I do feel fine. No bleeding. No cramps. Nothing just swore boobs and i feel really full all the time.

I have a holiday home in Spain, hence no rep. My partner has offered to take me to the hospital BUT after reading some posting i would prefer not to get poked around. I suppose all i can do is take care of myself anyway.

I will keep you posted.

SARAH

Keep ing my fingers corssed for you - I hope & :pray: everything is just fine.

x

I know from experience Sarah, that the Spanish hospitals are among the best in the world. Get your E111 card, and get yourself down to the hospital hun.

I am keeping everything crossed for you that it is just a bleed, and nothing more, but if the worst has happened, you will need to be checked out to ensure you are okay.

Let us know how you get on.
xx

My fingers are crossed for you hun, let us know any news xxxx

Hi

Got back yesterday from my hols and went to docs first thing. Had a scan this afternoon and there it was my little heart beat!!! Baby is fine and recorded as 6 weeks and 3 days.

Thanks for all your support. I thought hols were meant to be relaxing!!

SARAH

Thanks. The midwife said "oh" and i thought so was going to say there was nothing there and she said " a heart beat". If i wasnt on my back i think i would have fallen over!!

SARAH

Aww, that's brilliant news Sarah. :dance: :dance:

I thought about you the other day, but couldn't find your post and couldn't remember your username!! :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back