OMG!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Do you think he put lipstick and a blonde wig on the handle bars first?

cycle-sexualist :rotfl:

:rotfl: was he off his tits?!

which bit was he tryina hav sex with?!

:rotfl:

he'll never be able to live that down! he'll have the p8ss taken out of him for years

awh the poor bike.. wonder if its pressing sexual assault charges? lol.. :rotfl:

Maybe he was down the pub and heard someone refer to the local bike as being a right go-er....

?

I think Jed would do it to our T25 given half a chance :wink:

I don't think that bloke had to widen his exhaust, bloody show off :roll:

lol thats funny...

But what concerns me more is how you found that nic, what on earth do you google, to come across that lol :p

Sheriff Colin Miller also placed Stewart on the Sex Offenders Register for three years.

Mr Stewart was caught in the act with his bicycle by cleaners in his bedroom at the Aberley House Hostel in Ayr.

Thats a bit harsh, it wasnt like he was in the streets or owt then!!

I'm glad you said that Jenna.... I'm not saying it's normal or anything but it's not like he was doing it outside or anything. Surely he can't be prosecuted for doing something like that in his own room, the door of which was locked??!! :shock:

jenna said:
Sheriff Colin Miller also placed Stewart on the Sex Offenders Register for three years.

Mr Stewart was caught in the act with his bicycle by cleaners in his bedroom at the Aberley House Hostel in Ayr.

Thats a bit harsh, it wasnt like he was in the streets or owt then!!

I thought that too Jenna.. i mean he was in his own bedroom, what sort of age do we live in if you can't even make love to your own bike in peace :rotfl:

seriously though? i sex offenders register is a bit harsh, shouldn't that be for peados and the like :think:

can you imagine trying to explain that ina job interview!??!

'Well i were happily humping away on my bike when 2 cleaners walked in on us, we were shocked but not as shocked as the day i discoverd that i was put on the perverts register for making love to betty [the bike]'

:shakehead:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
what sort of age do we live in if you can't even make love to your own bike in peace :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Joking aside, he was in his own room and those cleaners invaded his privacy, its not like he was doing it in the local park. Sex offender is very harsh.

As long as the bike was consenting, I don't understand the problem :think:

:shock: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
seriously though people do weirder things than that the sex offenders register is a very harsh punishment he wasnt in public??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back