omg!

longpinkamazing

Reaction score
:shock: i went for another scan today and they asked me how far i was. I said acording to my last period im 9 weeks and 3 days.
anyhow, they scanned me and i saw the bean laid on his bum heartbeating!
The doctor then said i have a cyst on my left ovary about 30mm.
I knew it! i had the mot horrendous pain the other night!

I told her about th apian and she said the cyst had leaked a little and bled so that was the pain.
Its shrinking but if i feel any discomfort or pain ill have to have an op to have it removed!

Then they tell me the baby is now due 1st june NOT 25th may!! So im a week behind so im no nearer to the 2nd tri damn it. oh well. :wall:

I got put back a week when I went for an emergency scan, I thought I was 7 weeks and they put me back to 6. But when I went for my 12 week scan I was put forward to 13 weeks..hopefully your baby will have a growth spurt and you'll be put forward at the next scan :)

i got put back a week at my 12 week scan hun sucks dont it
glad baby is fine though
manda xx

Try not to worry about your cyst, my friend had one removed when she was 4 months pregnant. It was done through key hole surgery and it gave her many problems during her pregnancy till she had it removed, it was very large though they had to drain a litre of fluid from it before they could remove it as it was 15 cm in diameter. Because of the size of it, it was preventing the baby from growing properly cause it was taking up all the room. At first I thought she was having twins she was that big from very early on but she was growing a cyst all along!!

Maybe yours wont need removing till after the birth?

I got told i had a cyct when i went for my emergency scan and again when i had a scan a week later. Guess they are more common than you think. Not sure what they are doing about mine, they didn't seem that concerned about it when she said there was one.

A couple of my friends have had cysts during pregnancy - one was operated on and one was okay till after bubs was born. The general consensus seems to be that once they've sussed it's there they can monitor it and sort it. The only thing lef to do is try not to worry :D

Easier said than done but on the plus side if you're sustaining a cyst as well does that count as eating for 3?? More chocolate anyone.....??

Few glad all is ok!

Might be a week behind but baby is ok andf thats the main t hing ;) :hug:
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111