Omg!

mel_ed

Reaction score
Has any 1 else's sex drive gone mad recentley??? i cant stop wanting it lol!
my boyfriends loving it tho. keeps asking whats wrong with me.

Last edited:
Mine did for the first tri but not so much now...
Tell you oh to make the most of it :lol: might not last long, hrmones are fickle :lol:

i seem to have no sex drive, good job my OH is understanding.
I just wish i wanted it!! :lol:

If your 18 weeks now and im 17 where the hell does my sex drive go up?? lol
ive been waiting for mine to arise again but i dont feel sexually frustrated at all :(
ive not had a sex drive since i found out i was pregnant so does this mean theres something wrong with me? wish i cud make me hubby happy though :( lol the sooner it comes back the better. Has anyone had it where they have no sex drive throughout the whole pregnancy lolx

If your 18 weeks now and im 17 where the hell does my sex drive go up?? lol
ive been waiting for mine to arise again but i dont feel sexually frustrated at all :(
ive not had a sex drive since i found out i was pregnant so does this mean theres something wrong with me? wish i cud make me hubby happy though :( lol the sooner it comes back the better. Has anyone had it where they have no sex drive throughout the whole pregnancy lolx

o no poor u and hubby! for a gud reason tho ay!
dont be silly theres nothing wrong with u, just hormones n wot not i spose.

it feels really good 2 get it back. makes ur sex life so different wen ur pregant as u cant do the usual postions, so you find new 1's.:bedjump:

it feels really good 2 get it back. makes ur sex life so different wen ur pregant as u cant do the usual postions, so you find new 1's.:bedjump:

Lets hope mine comes back cos wen i do do it it aint nice an me bump does get in the way haha.
Do i have to keep waiting or try an stop thinkign bout not enjoying :eh: lol

i know of one lady who didnt have sex with her husband for the whole nine months... the poor guy just looked so down in the mouth by the end of it all bless him

she was probably the most unsexualised woman i have ever met anyway though

I think if i totally went off sex i would still have a play... couldnt imagine having full sex when my body doesnt fancy it though...

i know of one lady who didnt have sex with her husband for the whole nine months... the poor guy just looked so down in the mouth by the end of it all bless him

she was probably the most unsexualised woman i have ever met anyway though

I think if i totally went off sex i would still have a play... couldnt imagine having full sex when my body doesnt fancy it though...

a whole 9 months!!!!!!! the poor man!

Poor man! I'm very frustrated and am having very erotic dreams - apparantly shouting out other mens names in my sleep - but pregnancy just doesn't do it for my hubby and so we have very litte whilst i'm carrying - its driving me crackers!!!!

Poor man! I'm very frustrated and am having very erotic dreams - apparantly shouting out other mens names in my sleep - but pregnancy just doesn't do it for my hubby and so we have very litte whilst i'm carrying - its driving me crackers!!!!

lol about the dreams!!! o no about the names tho, oopppsss!!!
my partner sez its really turned hm on me be pregant!!!! sez he loves me double :).

Haha! It changes for me. I've had the odd few days where i've been made for it but otherwise i'm not fussed! Got no energy :-(
Hopefully it'll pick up in the next few weeks eh!
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back