• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OMG we love it!!!

abcd1234

Reaction score
Why did no-one preech about the joys of slings to me before?? I finally went out and bought one and OMG i'm in love!!! She's still not too happy about being put in it but as soon as she see's boobies she's happy and for once i'm typing with both hands AND she's happy cos she's snuggled up to boobie.
Heres some really crap quality photo's off us! (the room was a little dark and my phone cant cope without light lol)

Tally all snuggled up and feeding, i was so desperate to do things that thats bed hair and a pj top cos i cant get it off with her on
Photo-0201.jpg

Tally all comfy
Photo-0202.jpg

She's obviously happy as this is our first try and 5 minutes in she's like this! the evil HV is going to come and make me wake her up soon :twisted:
Photo-0204.jpg

Aww she does look happy :D

I must get me a sling in the next couple of weeks!

That one looks really comfy. I can't sit with Angel in hers, i have to keep her moving. But i wish i had one for when she was tiny.
I was feeding her in the sling round the shops on Sunday! So much easier than wasting so much time sat feeding til she's finished!

:D you make it look realy easy! :cheer:

You are looking realy good Clare! :dance: :dance:

Awww she looks fab in it. Caitlyn slides right down in mine, and you cant see her :rotfl:

You are looking Fab!!!

Sling looks dead comfy as well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back