OMG Twins!!!!!

Snappykat

Reaction score
Well was really nervous for my scan today, had it this morning and the first thing the lady said was "well I can you right now there's 2 in there" :shock: So I just lay there and had a really good cry whilst we went through all the measurements and saw them moving about :oooo: She said they are non identical and dates haven't changed 13 weeks tomorrow. The midwife asked if I had bad morning sickness and told her have felt fine apart from bad bloating and tiredness, she said how lucky I was :whistle:

Still hasn't sunk in to be honest, OH just keep on laughing every so often......

Will try later to upload the pics for you all to see!!

oh wow ur goin to be huge haha awww u must be excited now, hope all goes well and they dont fight too much with each other

Omg!! Wow! How amazing! Congratulations!

Omg,that's amazing news!! Do twins run in the family? xx

Omg!!!!! Congratulations x how wonderful!!!!

Fab news! Wouldn't a boy and a girl be fab?!?!

Congrats to you and your partner. xx

huge congratulations!!!!
am so happy for you - take it easy and hope you have a smooth pregnancy xxx

Woah! Amazing! Well double the congrats hunni!

Thanks to be honest I'm absolutely petrified and just can't believe it!! We don't have any twins in the family but the sonographer said it doesn't have to for non identicals.

Here are the pics allthough not sure how good they will look as I've taken photos and uploaded them. The second one is the at the bottom of the uterus with lots of room to move and the wee face looking the screen!!!The last pic shows the other wee one on top with much less room and a side view!!

Attachments

• Photo0024.jpg
    Photo0024.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 44
  • Photo0025.jpg
    Photo0025.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Photo0026.jpg
    Photo0026.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 36
WOW congratulations, must of been a shock ay!

Wow twins - how exciting! Bet it came as a bit of a shock.

xx

congratualtions!!! lovely pics. how exciting!!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back