OMG todays my period Due date...

lozzi

Reaction score
....well today wud have been the day of my due date according to my LMP...

thats scary :l hahahah im sooo glad theyve given me another date....

i cudnt possibly give birth today i have a hair appointment at 2.30 lol :D

:rotfl: that made me chuckle :rotfl:

Happy LMP due date Lozzi :hug:

Emmylou said:
:rotfl: that made me chuckle :rotfl:

Happy LMP due date Lozzi :hug:

:angel: everyone said i was stupid booking a hair appointment so close, but my hair really needs doing, and hey, who cares if my waters explode all over the salon ;)

you could still give birth today :) youd just have to make sure it was after half 2 :rotfl:

clairem1984 said:
you could still give birth today :) youd just have to make sure it was after half 2 :rotfl:

damn right my split ends will have split ends if i dont make time and get it sorted today! haha

I'm sure they'll have a mop.....and anyway.....they'd be so cafuzzled by it all they would surely forget to charge you for the haircut, so you think you could smuggle a water bottle in? :rotfl:

I DARE you!!!! And take a secret camera too so that we can see their faces............you should go in & say how you've been aching since yesterday morning & have been just getting the feeling that things will start happening really soon :rotfl: :rotfl: FREE HAIRCUT!!!!!

knwoing my luck id do it then as i was leaving my waters really wud go, hahahhaha

hey did you see desperate houswives yesterday, when the girl's water breaks in the middle of a wedding? is it how its going to be for us? she looked like the old lady from little britain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back