• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Omg!!!!! Rant alert!!!

Mervs Mum

Reaction score
WHY OH WHY OH WHY!!?????

All I want is a bloody appointment for Hebe at the doctors. Not even with a specific doctor! I rang yesterday - all gone.....can I book one for today? No....all pre bookable appointments are gone......ring in the morning.....

I ring less than an hour after they open.........no appointments for today!!!! :wall:

'I can offer you on on monday' I'VE BEEN WANTING ONE SINCE YESTERDAY!!!!!! :trouble:

Me: Tell you what I'll take her to A&E then.....*slams phone down*

B@%$£^*!S!!!!

Then I had a thought....they HAVE to offer saturday appointment now but they dont advertise them.....

Rang back and she in tomorrow morning.......fascist gits.

That's awful that they didn't even tell you she could have been seen tomorrow.... and that they're so booked up that they can't see people when they need it :shock:

Glad you've got one for her x

It's just so they hit their targets. If you only get appointments on the day you ring they can tick a box to say everyone gets seen within 24hrs. It's BS!!

:mad:

Have to say our Dr is very good, they have the same day appointment scheme but if they're full they ask if its emergency and if its a child they fit them in end of surgery.

Why couldnt they do that? I cant say it's an emergency because it's not but they make no attempt to even try to accommodate you. No wonder that place is just full of coffin dodgers....they're the only ones with time to sit there pressing redial from opening time!!

Oh I'd be furious too, ours used to be just like that.
but now they squeeze children no matter what, but it is usually can you be here in 10 mins :shock:
even if I drove that would be a bloody push.

Glad you finally got an appointment though and that Hebe is ok xx

I swear one of the receptionists at our doctors takes pleasure in upsetting everyone who rings, the other one is OK so I always hope she answers! The other day I had a MW appt and she had got a flat tyre so was running very late. I was actually 15 minutes early because the traffic was miraculously OK but still hadn't been seen 10 minutes after the appt time and I could see there was already a heavily pregnant lady waiting who had got there before me. Then I overheard the receptionists talking about the MW being delayed, and the nice receptionist said 'has anyone told Jodie?' (that's me) and the nasty said 'no, don't bother, she'll work it out for herself.' At which point I marched up and asked them what it was they didn't want to tell me. The nice one looked horribly embarrassed and the nasty just one sneered about the MW having a flat tyre and said I might have to wait 'ages' so needn't stay if it didn't want to. I did stay, she arrived about 5 minutes later and it turned out the other pregnant lady was actually booked in after me so if I'd done what the receptionist had said I'd have gone home and missed the MW by just 5 minutes. It takes about 2 weeks to get another MW appt round here so wasn't impressed at all.

i thought they had to get you in that day? atleast they have to here, children have to be seen the same day and you cant make appointments in advance, you have to call up that morning! hope heebs is ok hun xx

I'd be mad :gun:I really want to do <- to receptionists. grrrr
Here as soon as I mention its for my son the 'find' an appointment. We have had the 'I have an appointment in 10 mins' :lol: 'Great, I live 3 mins from the surgery, thanks!!'

Hope Hebe is ok hun.

I'd be furious too hun. My docs are brilliant (not what you wanna hear :oops: ) I always get my kids in on the day. My old doctors were bad though and bloody infuriating!! Hope hebe's is ok :hug: xx

Glad you have an appointment for tomorrow! We have the same here, apparently my surgery only gives people appointments a week after they've rung. Helpful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back