Omg omg omg

MrsPink

Reaction score
Hello!! its me MrsWhite, but I have forgot my password and when i tried to reset it i never got the email.... anyways set up a new account :( but at least im back.

Had a faint positive on a first response in my fmu today, but am a bit worried incase it came up after the time, cuz i thort i could see it, OH was like where where, then all of a sudden he came back with... we best get the moses basket out of the loft.... and there it was pink and everything!

was gutted i had to go to work but got OH to get more tests for the evening cuz i wasnt sinking in and i kept thinking what if it was over the time limit. when i got in from work did 2 and nothing.... :wall2:so i have to wait until morning... driving me crazy!!

rrraaaaaahhh just want to know... i feel it like bbs proper sore today and you can set your watch by my af which was due today. she has appeared every four weeks, exactly always on a thursday for about a year now... and i was always regular before...

so am thinking i might be.....??????

I Know i just gotta wait but maaaan!!

lol..... thanks for listening to me goooo oooooooooooon

xxxxxx

Hi Mrs Pink (White :) )

I'm a day late so far so I kinda know what you going through and if you anything like me your driving yourself nuts!

I hate waiting!!!

I had a BFN yesterday but the fact that my AF hasn't arrived yet has to be a good thing right?!

Good luck and I hope you get your BFP in the next few days! :)

xxx

awww thank you... i am a very crazy impatient control freak !!

definately a good thing that AF has gone awol!!

Fingas xd for you too... do you have any symptoms??

baby dust to you

xxxx

Good luck Mrs!

Let us know how you get on. I'll be looking for you in the BFP announcement section!

xx

:( thanks ladies

I dont know whats going on Still no AF - which is good.... but negative tests this morning!!!!???

surely thats not right ??

so miserable and depressed all day. Trying to think well if no af then no probs, but surely the hcg would show up by now on like first response tests????

confused :(

should i go test now... got some early bird tests altho they always seem to be streaky and have lines running in the wrong directrion lol

grrrrrrr

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back