OMG my dentist is pure evil

pilkers

Reaction score
well I've had a right day today..

first OH and his bloody gym membership. then i go to the dentist for a check up and I end up coming home one tooth less!!!!!!!!

I'm sure NHS dentists just extract teeth because it's easier. Anyway after much pulling and pain he managed to get the offending peggy out...told me to rinse my mouth and sent me packing. No cotton wool to bite on or anything!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

So I walk out with blood pouring from my mouth...then I have to go to Morrisons to get some shopping looking like I've just bitten someones neck.

Now I can't feel half of my head...my left cheek is paralysed and the HV is coming to do Evie's 8 month check....they're very organised in Lancashire...we have our 8 month checks at over 10 months old! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Id complain, that is way to treat someone!

Its all nhs cutbacks etc mate, sucks ass :?

all dentists are evil :twisted: avoid them at all costs :lol:

If I were you, I'd go back and demand they sort it out, they can't just expect you to leave with blood dripping out :shock:

thats awful, what tooth was it was it a prob that ciuld ave been sorted, if so then they should have done something more, I say defo complain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back