OMG im getting married

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
omg im still in shock :O n no its not to my x aka my baby father hes a neek i can have much better witch i prove last nyt wen i was proposed 2 by my new love :) :dance: :dance: :dance: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

im welll happy i cant even like talk looool

i wonder wat my x is guna say loool this is guna be fun 2 tell him or maybe ill jst let him find out frm other ppl so it hurts more...

people im not evil he jst really hurt me lool so he needs sum bk

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: i remember how excited i was when hubby proposed! :cheer: :cheer: :dance:

congrates.. dont rush into anything though..ur 4 months preggo so how long have u bn with the new guy?

lisa&alex said:
congrates.. dont rush into anything though..ur 4 months preggo so how long have u bn with the new guy?

I kinda thought that too, make sure your not rushing things!

Good luck & congratulations! :cheer:

we got engaged after 6 months and married after we had been together 15 months..

my mum got engaged after 3 months and married at 9 months of being together..

and their marriage is struggling.. although they have been together 13 years they argue all the time.. and they arnt suited to each other at all.. totally different personalities..

i think even though you can have different interests, its good to have simular ones as well.. and if he goes to the pub, and you dont liek it.. hes not gonna change after your married.. some people think that after marriage and kids partners change.. they dont really..

when it comes to choosing your life partner.. its a tricky one.. i think you only truly know someone after living together..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back