Omg I leak!!!

Sleepy sue

Reaction score
Well I was driving back from town earlier and sam started crying as he'd filled his nappy. So before I could pull over to change him my boob leaked that much it went through breast pad and through t shirt!!
Thank god I was heading home x

It's the worst! I normally leak in bed and leave milky patches on the sheets lol!

I'm the same as pinky I've had to change my sheets today because I leak really badly on a night but I don't leak that much during the day, any one else noticed this?

wow, i didnt even know that could happen, mine only get a few drips leaking, i'm guessing it gets worse!

Mine are generally ok - the only time i notice it is when the breast pads have shifted. if they're in the right place then i tend to be ok. xxx

I leak at nights if I sleep on my front and my pads move or get too full. I don't really leak during the day, or if I do, the pads do a good job of catching it. Though one day a couple of weeks ago, E was asleep on me and once she woke up I put her down to play and noticed that my shirt was saturated because I had leaked so much. OH was laughing at me so much :(.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarniReid
Back