OMG I just got an entire travel system on freecycle!!!

kaybee

Reaction score
Just had to share - I'm made up!

I saw this guy had a steam sterilizer and baby mat gym thing up for grabs, so I emailed him about them. Then when we were on the phone sorting out about picking up he asked if we wanted his Graco travel system too! For free! He was going to put it on ebay but said rather than clean it up (it's only got a few crumbs in the seams!), take photos and list it, he'd rather we just took it off his hands. So we took it all!

Flippin' heck! I was gobsmacked. Just looked in mothercare and it's nearly £300 full price! :cheer:

If anyone hasn't already checked out freecycle, it's worth a look. TBH things get snapped up really quick normally (this was my first successful enquiry and i've been dipping in and out for a couple of months) but if you're quick it's amazing what people will give away.

I love freecycle myself we've had several thing off there!!! How great though getting the travel system :cheer: Things like that in our area are a rarety. :)

Awwww thats great hun!!! everything ive wanted from freecyle has always gone b4 I manage to get them :lol:

Fab, you did well there chick!!! :cheer:

Yeah, feeling dead chuffed - but I just got to figure out how to assemble it :oops: :oops: :oops:

The guy flattened it for me to put in the car and now I can't unflatten it! Last night we had me, OH and two of our neighbours trying to figure it out :think: :wall:

it took me and my sister to work out my pram and what went where lol :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back