omg i felt a big kick

tracey 2

Reaction score
really quick but great post :D

i felt joshua kick for the first time properly earlier i was sitting having lunch at work and right hand side i felt a massive like pop and he really kicked my arm which was resting on it like get off me mum kinda thing and i spilt my drink and jumped so much and everyone was like OMg you ok etc and then spent next 30 min hoping he would do it again with everyone watching and then layed on the floor and one of the girls was prodding him a little and he kicked back at her and she felt it and was like ok he obviously does like being prodded lol.

cant wait to see steve in morning and hope joshua does it for him

i am so so happy i burt into tears was brilliant :cheer:

Awwww!!!! Yay.... maybe he'll be a footballer!!!

awww thats lovely hun, I cant wait for Lee to be able to feel our little lad, I feel like im keeping something from him :lol: hes def getting stronger so im hoping it wont be ages till he can feel it... my bump felt like it was vibrating last night I was sure Lee would be able to feel that but he couldn't :(

:cheer:
Ha ha, I'd love to see the scene of laid out on the office floor! The girls were lucky to see it, mine goes shy when other people are around!

Thats fantastic news hun im so pleased for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Our little princess is getting really vigorous now and i can sit there in the bath watching my belly wobbling its truly magical :hug: :hug: :hug:

awwww hunny thats brillaint

i love feeling cameron move, + kick at my ribs hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back