OMG I AM....

Mrs_Jay

Reaction score
Down to double figures tomorrow!!!! where has the time gone?

:shock: wow!!!

it seems to be going soooooo fast doesnt it??

I cant believe its 6 months since Christmas :shock: its my 21st next week and it seemed like ages ago!!!!

yay for it going quick though, another day closer to meeting out LO's :cheer:

:cheer: Yay for you and only having 99days left tomorrow!! Im a day ahead of you so im down to double figures today, quite scary really as next week its off to Tri 3 ay!! :shock: Maybe i'll wait for you to come over with me lol x

MissyRee said:
quite scary really as next week its off to Tri 3 ay!! :shock: Maybe i'll wait for you to come over with me lol x

NOOOOOOOOO!!! you two can't leave me :( - i demand you wait until i reach Tri 3 to move over ;) :rotfl:

I havent been in the 2nd tri long but im moving to the 3rd tri very soon!!! :cheer:

~*Leanne*~ said:
MissyRee said:
quite scary really as next week its off to Tri 3 ay!! :shock: Maybe i'll wait for you to come over with me lol x

NOOOOOOOOO!!! you two can't leave me :( - i demand you wait until i reach Tri 3 to move over ;) :rotfl:

Lol Leanne! Maybe we could sneak you in early, you could hide behind our bumps!! :shhh: :D x

Leanne&Bump said:
I havent been in the 2nd tri long but im moving to the 3rd tri very soon!!! :cheer:

Hey your due date must be the day before mine looking at your ticker, it looks like theres a few of us going over to Tri 3 next week then!! :hug: x

exciting, frightening times ladies! My boss called me heavily pregnant yesterday :shock: Im not ready for that label yet!!

MissyRee said:
~*Leanne*~ said:
MissyRee said:

Lol Leanne! Maybe we could sneak you in early, you could hide behind our bumps!! :shhh: :D x
:rotfl: yeah lets do that ;). you can defently wait a day for me tho Ree, so i dont have to go into scary 3rd tri on my own :lol:

yeah will be in double figures tomorrow also. 3rd Trimester here we go next sunday, very scary :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back