OMG how tight are some people

xSuzx

Reaction score
I couldn't believe this when hubby told me.

He was at the checkout in woolworths and the woman in front of him was was returning a kids drink flask, cause she'd bought it LAST AUGUST and the rim had started to crack so she wanted the 99p she'd pay for it refunded.

and they gave it her :shock:

xSuzx

haha its not worth the hassle to go all the way and return something for 99p i mean what do u expect and i'd be :oops:

That's how a lot of rich people get that way I'm sure!

All those 99ps add up :wink:

That's funny, I couldn't do that I'd be mortified!!
99p....humm it's hardly likely to last a lifetime is it?! £9.99 I might have thought twice, £19.99 and I might have started moaning but 99p, I think it's done it's duty really!

When we moved into our last rented flat the guy who last lived there came around and tried to get us to pay for all the things he's done in the flat over the last 12 years, like pay toward the kitchen he'd had fitted 10 years ago :shock: He had recently covered the front lawn with paving stones and as we didn't pay he took them all up! Not only did he take the lightbulbs but also the light fittings! He left half a toilet roll (by accident I am sure!) and I wanted to send him it with a note but DH wouldn't let me!

I have never come across someone so tight in my whole life :shock: :rotfl:

:shock: you should of sent the loo roll! :rotfl:

and omg 99p i cant beileve they did it, probs just to save hassle!

LOL some ppl say us scots are tight but ive never went that far LOL, taking the lights god, usually on contracts it says including all lights and fixings, cheeky buggar xkelx

I still can not belive it :rotfl:

I wouldn't even ask for a refund if it broke after a week!!! would just know to buy a better one next time :D

xSuzx

it lasted 5 months....im sure thats more that enought time to last for a WHOLE 99p cup....

:rotfl:

xSuzx said:
I couldn't believe this when hubby told me.

He was at the checkout in woolworths and the woman in front of him was was returning a kids drink flask, cause she'd bought it LAST AUGUST and the rim had started to crack so she wanted the 99p she'd pay for it refunded.

and they gave it her :shock:

xSuzx

well i for one would have wanted my £1 back too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back