OMG - HOW THICK???????

MissGobby

Reaction score
I ordered some ankle boots from ebay on Saturday in a size 3 - they have come today and they are knee high boots in a size 7 - DERRR HOW THICK ARE THESE PEOPLE???????

and i need them for Saturday for the party - big t*ts!!!!!!!! :wall: :x :x :x :x :x

ohhh dont worry i am in a fowl mood today so they are gonna get what for - they have emailed me telling me to send the boots back but no word on them sending me the boots!!!!!!!

just wait till my dinner break - grrrr :x :x :x

rang - no answer! left a message and emailed them again - he said he is 'too busy' to answer the phone and just to send the boots back and i will get my refund!!

you just wait till i write his feedback

P*ICK :x :x :x :x

but on the good side - i am off to Meadowhall tonight to buy some more shoes :D :cheer:

ooo! new shoes! what did you buy?

what feed back did you leave him?

not left any feedback - YET!!!

mum says i am better waiting until i get my refund and then...well he will know about it :lol: :lol:

ooo tell us what you right when you leave him some!!

:lol: hee hee i will do hun

on the bright side of it - i went to Meadowhall last night and bought some more - ones that i absolutely LOVE!!! and they only cost me £19 in the sale - also managed to buy some jeans too so wasnt all bad :D

OMG......they must be thick!!!

as it says in the first post - they sent me a size 7 in a totally differnt boot -

i sent the boots back and asked for a refund as i needed the boots for last Saturday and so had already bought some more......

.....WELL...........

my mum has just rung me to tell me they have sent me the boots and not give me my money back!!!!!!!!!

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

o what idiots!!!!!!!!
some people are so dumb!!! threaten them with an ebay dispute!!!

well i have saved all the e-mails they have sent me so they wont get away with it - have emailed them anyway to ask if i can send them and get my money back - it cost me £8 on Friday to send them though, bloody hell! :shock: :x

Hi

Thats bull crap, glad you got a nice pair of boots to wear now though.
I would make them pay for all the shipping youve had to pay as well if i were you , hope it turns out and you get your money back
Katrina

thanks Katrina hun - me too!!

if they look ok, might keep them - its not like i have got any shoes/boots - i only buy a new pair every week :lol: :rotfl: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back