OMG Ella is so gross!

Rosieroo

Reaction score
I changed her bum and left her lying on the front room floor with no nappy on to get some air on her bottom. I went out in the kitchen to get her lunch, had a glass of water then headed back. I thought things had gone quiet....

Getting closer to the front room I could smell 'dog' poo, so I had a look round the kitchen but couldn't see anything then a horrible thought dawned on me. I rushed to the front room to find Ella surrounded by poo, with two handfuls of it, smeared all over her mouth! It even had sweetcorn in it! :puke:

I hope she'll be ok if she did manage to eat any :puke: Have washed her off and scrubbed the carpet though it will need to be vaxxed as she really smushed it in well.

I wont be leaving her nappyless unattended again!

My niece did that when she was first born! The worse thing is my brother walked in the kitchen and asked where Amber had got the sweetcorn from that she was chewing on!! He hadn't realise it had come from her nappy, and picked it off her chin and ate it himself!!!!! :puke:

:puke: :puke: :puke:
oh my god my stomach has just gone really weak xxx

LMAO :rotfl:
Sorry kina, I shouldnt laugh......but HA HA HA HA HA HHEEE HEEE HEE!!!!!
Bless her, bet you'll love reminding her of that little 'trick' when she is a teenager LOL xx

Oh god Kina i think you just brought my morning sickness back! :puke:

gross...but she should be fine, there was a little girl in nursery once, she was about 1.5 when she did a poo in her nappy she would take her nappy off and sit their eating it and playing with it :puke:

:rotfl: sorry i know i'm sick but that made me laugh!

Hehe. I worked as a nursery nurse for a few years and a few used to do that, very stomach churning. Thats the thing about sweetcorn, I don't eat them anymore cos whats the point!!

Ohh, thats minging. I hope you took a picture to blackmail her with for when she is a teenager.

lauramum01 said:
Ohh, thats minging. I hope you took a picture to blackmail her with for when she is a teenager.

Actually the thought did briefly flit through my mind til I noticed the handfuls of s**t!

:puke: The smell is forever ingrained in my nostrils! And I thought it couldn't get much worse after the vomiting yesterday!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

*Encouraging Oscar to think twice* :D

Emilia xx

Thats so horrible! I know its not as bad but i remember when Jess was younger and potty training, I hadn't emptyed her potty and caught her rubbing wee all over her face.

:rotfl: YUK!!!

That'll be one to tell the boyfriends :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock: OMG Ella you minger!!!

lmao that's so funny. Bet you wont leave her naked unattended again!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

My HV told me that there is nothing in baby poo or wee that can harm anyone so she should be fine :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miamie50
Back