• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OMG BFP!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :D
I got my BFP yesterday too! Hope all goes well for you

Oh my god thats brilliant.... It was only a few days ago that you got a bfn wasn't it?? im so happy for you... I took a test yeasterday but it was bfn but im not due on till sat so maybe i still have hope... what were your symptoms babe???

Hi,

Yeah I got a BFN on Sunday. Tested yesterday one day after AF was due and got my BFP!! I haven't had many symptoms apart from sore boobs, nausea and been really snappy with every one. Funny though now I got BFP I have realised over the last few days I have had heartburn really bad, really tired all day but when I go to bed I am wide awake and have big trouble getting to sleep on a night because I feel sick and my legs are really restless and I have been sweating buckets!! I just put it all down to AF being due though.

Emma x

Congraulations :cheer: :cheer:

That BFP fairy has been really busy hasn't she? :D

Thanks every one!! :clap:
There seems to be a lot of BFP's at the moment doesn't there?

Is any one else out there going to or, has got a large age gap between kids. I got 11year old son and a 7 year old step son. My son seems really excited and is full of questions like 11 year olds are.

Emma x

if mine is real...I will have a 14 yr age gap between Josh and LO :shock: no thers inbetween, my stepchildren are all adults

My son will be 12 when i'm due don't know if that is going to be hinderance or help. He seems really excited at the mo and wants to tell every one we see I never imagined having such large a gap between children.

Em

There's going to be 7 1/2 years between paris and this LO - Hey maybe we could go baby shopping :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back