OMFG never been sooooo embaressed

Storm.

Reaction score
I ordered a cat scratching post for henry off ebay, I got an email from seller last night saying it will be here weds, great!

So about 145 today I got in the shower, when I hear the doorbell, looking out window I realise it has arrived early, soaking wet I threw on my dressing gown and legged it downstairs, opned the door, the guy looks at me, says nothing, hands me the box, asks me sign, as he turns away he says, thanks for making my day,

Puzzled I come in shut the door, go to adjust dressing gown to realise my er cleavage er is there for all to see...........................................

I dont think theres a smilie there to cover how Im feeling!!!!

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Heres Henry enjoying his new toy!::
SNV86584.jpg

SNV86581.jpg

SNV86586.jpg

SNV86588.jpg

SNV86580.jpg

omg I would have been gutted! :oops: :oops:

I was once waiting for the postie and decided to have a bath, put all my clothes in the bathroom ready to get dressed with my thong on the top! knock at the door so I grabbed my dressing gown and ran down the stairs, followed by my dog, answered the door with the dog at my feet signed for it and the postie turned to me and said "nice thong" the dog had picked my thong up on the way down and was standing at the front door with it hanging out his mouth, I was gutted but at least my cleavage wasnt on show

:hug: :hug:

A couple of years ago I ran across a busy road and all of a sudden it felt a bit airy so when I got to the other side I looked down and my boob tube had fallen right down!
The worse part was I wasn't wearing a bra. A few months after that this girl I know came up to me and said she had been sitting in a car on this road and she had seen my little mishap :rotfl:

I know someone who did a three legged race in a boob tube. she doesn't recommend it, but they did get second!

nice scratching post though, does your cat use it? ours look at the two they have and then look at us trying to say are you kidding me????

Sandi

Oops forgot to mention the cat post! My kitten would love it and your cat is gorgeous!

firstly - how cute is your cat??

I nearly answered the door with my boob out the other day after I had been feeding Olivia. Luckily i remembered just in time...it's gonna happen though!

lmao! Just dont be squirting milk by mistake that direction!

As for henry aye hes alright, hes BSH X devon rex!

Just hink hun you have just made a someone a very happy man :rotfl:
I meant the cat :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: poor you....it made me laugh tho.
awww. your cat is lovely....my cats would love that scratching post!!!

sarah2807 said:

£19 off ebay!!!

and thanks Im glad Ive cheered some people up!!!!!!!!!! Told my DH and the cheeky sod got jealous! WTF!!

baby-storm said:
sarah2807 said:

£19 off ebay!!!

and thanks Im glad Ive cheered some people up!!!!!!!!!! Told my DH and the cheeky sod got jealous! WTF!!

bargain! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back