• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OMFG i cant believe it

Melly+2

Reaction score
I found the heart beat, iv been playing round with the doppler for a couple of days and didnt hear anything hut i just found it now, wooshing away, i cant believe i found it so early, my heart is just filled with so miuch joy right now im gonna cry i cant believe it :cheer:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
i got rid of my dopplers, im glad i did though it would have made me really paranoid if i still had them

Congrats!!!
Is it a wooshings sound or like a galloping/train? Coz a whooshing is the placenta, someone but a youtube video of what it sounds like but i dno where it is...

Yay.....I heard my LO at 10 weeks so its def not too early. :cheer:

thats fantastic mel!!!! so please for you!! :cheer:

where did you get your doppler from?? and how much was it? I'm contemplating getting one.....:D

Thats great!!

I heard the wooshing then heard the heartbeat and it wasnt until weeks later when i counted how many beats per minute i realised it was mine!! lol

I did then track down babies and can instantly tell the difference!

Claire x

Mines an angel sounds, cost me £30, deal. Had it since 2 years ago when pg with hope. Yeah you can deffo tell the difference, which is why i knew it wasnt mine, i heard mine then the babys right next to it on the left side, and on the right side was like a windy empty space lol :D

wow!!

that must be a lovely feeling!
can't wait il i get to that stage! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariyadavis