• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Olivia Put My Mobile In A Glass Of Water :-(

Kelly G

Reaction score
Then She Took It Out An Brought It To Me As If To Say Look What I Did Mummy :wall: :wall:

Im Waiting For It To Dry Out If Not Ill Have T Claim On Th Insurance

haha shuld be ok
once i had a fone i came in wasted and muddy my mum made me take off clothes t be washed
and my fone ended up in there
lol it went in airing cupboard and was fine lol

:shock:

Jonah once put mine in a friends water feature, I was gutted! It dried out after a few days on the mantle piece. Not before I got a new one though :wall:

my mp3 player went in the washing machine 2 days after i bought it :x
it plays but i cant put anything new on it :wall: :wall:

My neighbour's little girl did it 3 times. the time I heard something you think somebody had died with her reaction. Very funny.

Why do you have to write with a capital letter for every word, I don't know about others but I find it hard to read and surely it takes longer to type.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Tia did that with my fone only in the toilet... Then tried to flush it several times to hide the evidence... I wouldn't have known if it hadn't been for her flushing the toilet alot.

My sister put a camera in the microwave and turned it on when she was little....Not only melted the camera with the holiday film inside, but she also managed to blow up the microwave....that was funny too although my parents didnt think so... :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back