OK sorry if this is TMI

Vicki83

Reaction score
I'm sitting here at my desk at work and feels as if i am getting kicks, but in my bits :oops: Been going on for about 5 minutes now, feels strange?!

Is this what you were menaing last week Tasha?? I don't like it!

lol :lol: yes that sounds about right! its a really odd feeling isnt it? Shes even doing it now lol feels like her foots gonna come out sometimes she kicks that hard :shock:

Wish she'd stop it, not a nice feeling when you sitting to your colleagues getting kicked in the bits!!

i get em too...

esp early in the morning...

naughty child :shakehead: :lol:

vicki: heres a little saying just for you

Life is tough enough without having someone kick you from the inside. ~Rita Rudner

:lol: So true!!

My OH thought i was mad, came upstaris from bathroom and told him what was happening, and he just looked at me as if to say, er what were you doing on the bathroom?!

Men, they just don't understand!!

Ha! do men understand anything !! :roll: lol as you can tell im not having a good day with the OH :lol:

Awww hun :hug:

Men are arseholes 99% of the time and the other 1% they are just arses!

Thanks :hug: lol and its all over one poxy bloody room :roll: To be honest he isnt like that all the time just when he is, it seems to have more of an effect :(

Oh mine is the same hun, most of time he is great but whne he's bad he just pisses me right off to say the least!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back