Ok so who's got a bruised feeling....

Kat@girlracer

Reaction score
Mary :lol:

Feels like i've been kicked down there :shock: really sore & bruised - hope this is a sign that she's on her way because its so damn uncomfortable!!!

me me me!

Missac actually asked me this yesterday too.... you're not alone :hug:

Once i'm i'm up & about its not too bad - its first thing in the morning when you wake up and you feel like there's a rugby ball up there - sideways :shock:

Me *stretches hand high into the air*......

.....how much fun are these last few weeks :rotfl:

They're great!!! I don't mind having all this nastiness if it proves that labour is iminent - can't imagine carrying on like this for 3 + more weeks.

I know, the scariest thing is that all of a sudden I am beginning to understand why it is sooooooo annoying for those that have gone overdue to have to wait even longer.......I don't wanna go over :(

Well my plan (after today) is to remain really busy - i've got loads to do around the house - walk the dog's leg's off & hope that moves things along.

I'm having a super-lazy day today because its my first day of maternity leave!!! :dance:

:cheer: :dance: Happy 1st day of Mat Leave :dance: :cheer:

I'm like you....intent on making sure I'm busy....walking around lots, housework anything to encourage my body to evict her :rotfl: Sat around atm as I'm working from home today so flicking forward & back from 3rd tri to my spreadsheets :bored: might clean the bathrooms later though :think: that might be a good burst of activity :think:

Haven't got a dog to walk, & the fish don't need walking, so may just walk DH instead :rotfl:

Hi

kat@girlracer just thought ide pop in and say i hope you enjoy the rest of your pregnancy off of work :)
Katrina

*saulino* said:
Hi

kat@girlracer just thought ide pop in and say i hope you enjoy the rest of your pregnancy off of work :)
Katrina

Ahhh thanks babe!!

I'm going to try my hardest to enjoy my mat leave before she's here - but i'm getting down & anxious for her to be here ASAP :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back