Ok quick update

pinkymum

Reaction score
As I answered in my last thread I don't seem to be getting email notifications.

ANyway I have gone ahead with AI had my fourth today,my last will be on Thursday. I told my GP I was doing AI and asked her if the cysts will affect my fertility and she said no. SO I'm really hoping she is right.
I'm still waiting for an appointment for another scan from the consultant at the hospital,which is annoying but I should be patient. I'm still getting a bit of pain, tonight I'm quite sore,not sure if thats due to OV as well. Although the opk I did this morning line was faint and just did one just now and no line???? So these donations could be going to waste :( and then my donor is going away for at least my next two cycles. Now I'm worried incase I do need an OP if the cystsneed to be removed or summin. Oh someone did ask in my last post if they were defo benign, they are, they did the C 125 blood test to check for ovarian cancer. It runs in the family :( my granny died at 40, mum had to get her tubes and ovaries removed at 50 as a precaution.

I'm not holding out much hope for a BFP just now. Just need to wait for this next scan to see if the cysts are getting smaller,they were small in the first place apparently. I pray to god I don't need to get an ovary removed or something. I can't believe this is all happening now.....typical. To top it all off the lease for my flat runs out next wedsand my landlord and friend is selling up. I'm waiting for housing offers and nothing so far, so i don't know whats going to happen yet. Itsnow starting to get stressful.

Sorry this was supposed to be short. Ok I'm off to bed guys, sorry, I need to comeon here more often, just got alot going on ATM.

Night night,hope everyone is doing ok and *babydust* for all you ladies TTC this month

pinkymum x x x x

You sound all over the place chick so wanted to throw a :hugs: your way x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back