Ok, now I'm confused...

jarjar7

Reaction score
Ladies...I feel all over the place at the minute! As some of you know, last month I was 8 days late. I was due on on the 15th Mar but she turned up on the 23rd. If she had arrived on the 15th then I would have been due on again today. Last week I OV (had the EWCM, temp and cramps) but I really feel like I'm about to come on. Had a really weird tummy the last few days and I keep having to go loo and check that I haven't come on cos I really feel like I'm about to. Sooo, what does that mean?! That the 8 days were just a blip and my cycle would only be 21 days this month?! I'm so confused! I know nothing is certain til she arrives but I just dont get it...normally my cycles are like clockwork...
Thanks...xxx

i was like that last month af showed up on day 36 so not sure what the answers are except the dreaded waiting x

If you know when you Ovulated there should be at least 14 days in you luteal phase so I'd count from then you should have an idea when AF is due.

Cramping could just be something to do with implantation, I'm not sure but good luck.

I share your confusion. I am CD53 and was sure that I ov around CD20, had ewcm on cd18 and pain on the right side on cd20. But I have been getting BFN, not even a hint of a bfp, I am very confused.

I hope you you get a bfp out of the confusion though.

Thanks ladies...I hate the waiting!
I am sure I OV cos of the symptoms of it but if I do come on within the next couple of days then it messes my whole workings out up cos I am technically due on around the 19th...guess I'll just have to keep busy and see what happens...xx

Mrs B, how are you coping?
xxxx

Last edited:
Thanks ladies...I hate the waiting!
I am sure I OV cos of the symptoms of it but if I do come on within the next couple of days then it messes my whole workings out up cos I am technically due on around the 19th...guess I'll just have to keep busy and see what happens...xx

Mrs B, how are you coping?
xxxx

I think keeping busy is the only thing you can do until you get an answer either way. I hope it results in a bfp for you though.

Thanks for asking after me. The last couple of weeks have been awful, I have been moody, tearful, angry and very frustrated.

But I am ok at the moment, finally accepting that I have no control over what my body is doing. I am going to register at the new doctors tonight so I can get an appointment to discuss my irratic cycles & I have accupuncture in just under 3 weeks so I am heading the right direction. I am also getting more bd done, so you never know I could get lucky, lol.

As much as I want to get pregnant and have a baby so much right now I have to accept the fact it will only happen when it happens and I cant put a time factor on it.

Sorry that turned into quite an essay, lol.

If you know when you Ovulated there should be at least 14 days in you luteal phase so I'd count from then you should have an idea when AF is due.

Cramping could just be something to do with implantation, I'm not sure but good luck.

Hi

You can have a luteal phase of only 10 days long also but the average is 14.

Mrs B that must be so tough but you have a really good attitude to it. I keep trying to think like that, what will be will be but I end up down when I come on. Good luck hun, hope everything works out for you. xxx

I'm feeling very strange ladies, dont know what is going on. Such horrible pains in my belly. Think the witch is gonna play a real evil trick on me this month. xxx

Mrs B that must be so tough but you have a really good attitude to it. I keep trying to think like that, what will be will be but I end up down when I come on. Good luck hun, hope everything works out for you. xxx

I'm feeling very strange ladies, dont know what is going on. Such horrible pains in my belly. Think the witch is gonna play a real evil trick on me this month. xxx

Thanks, unfortunately only time will tell, lol.

I hope AF stays away and you get a wonderful bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back