• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OH's getting nesting bug?!

LaurenMM

Reaction score
Yes, you read my title correct lol. I read something bout this ages ago and I think my husband has it! He cleaned the whole house yesterday and didnt do a usual blokes slap-dash job of it either! And now he's getting all the food and plates out of the kitchen cupboards, cleaning and re-organising it. Fine by me :p Anyone elses OH doing this? x

Your so lucky, mine def hasnt got nesting bug, bloody rugby world cup.......

I'm not knocking it Sarah lol!! I'm just shocked cuz normally he leaves those crappy 'once a month jobs' to me :p x

haha! i have to say i'm a very lucky girl, i live with a clean freak who does it all himself anyway as apparently i dont do it well enough...i'm not arguing with that! enjoy xx

enjoy it! im staying at me moms after birth and she has cleaned her house top to bottom, even skirting boards at the ready hahahhaha! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back