ohhh try this ladies :)

Has anyone been predicted to have an afternoon baby yet???

LBxx

thatwas fine... we shall keep an update... and see if any of it is true

ohhhh :lol:

littlebump said:
Has anyone been predicted to have an afternoon baby yet???

LBxx

Mine was an afternoon prediction :D
had all 3 boys in the afternoon so safe to assume it'll be an afternoon one again

until i read it i didnt think they could predict anythin other than mornin ones lol.

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long

:shock:

Arse

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 9.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 13 hours long

I have to have a section this time 3 weeks early so i'm hoping it wont be 13 hours!!! :shock:

As for the 9lb not that worried hes coming out the sunroof :moon:

If I could ask my Mum about my birth I would join in, will be interesting to see if they are right won't it neeko :lol: And for the labours that feel too long for mummies I do hope they are comfortable so the time doesn't matter :hug:

Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before your due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 13 hours long

very similar to last time if this comes true

mine says:

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 15 hours long.

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back