Oh yes!

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
I cant belive it.. been shopping today for some new trousers for myself cos the only trousers i have rub on my scar and its really irrating it..

the ones i liked they only had in a size 10! i thought well i'll buy them and loose a bit of weight...

just tried them on and they fit! omfg im bck to my size 10.... wahooooo

i cant belive it only 2 weeks after the birth.. im so happy...

Oh my god thats incredible! It took me a year and a half to get back to my pre-preg size, and as soon as i was back in my old clothes I found out I was pregnant again!!! haha!

aww overthemoon bless.....

Im just as shocked as you though, pics are in tummy pics...

sorry! but u cow.. i wasnt even born a size 10.. so theres no chance of that happenign to me.

lisa&alex said:
sorry! but u cow.. i wasnt even born a size 10.. so theres no chance of that happenign to me.

SNAP!!!

B.I.A.T.C.H

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Im only messing with you SSS, but im still insanely jealous!

Don't be....I'll be aiming for a 10 after baby is born, I was a 14/16 pre-preg so I don't think it's out of the question as I was a 12/14 the year before - I gave up work and started sitting around doing nothing!! No chance of that with baby to take care of, the extra laundry, cleaning and not to mention lots of walks in the pram!!! Your loss is inspiring!!

aww nicola, thanks hun..

also the same as you, i have 2 boys to run around after and with me not being aloud to drive for 6 weeks im having to do loads of walking, so thats helping a massive amount at the moment... just need a wee little more for these trousers to be comfortable enough!

Well done SSS I am insainly jealous. I was never a size 10 either. But with all the walking and running up and down the stairs you never know stranger things have happened.

mrs_tommo22 said:
shut up you smug bitch :rotfl:

I was just gonna say the very same thing! :rotfl:

Saying that, my weight is back to what it was before I started only 4 days on... so that huge bump was all baby! 9lb 4oz of him! :dance:

Well done you :cheer:
I am now less than before I was pregnant. Had to get a load of new trousers 2 weeks after Seb was born. Was a 16 am now a 14 :dance: :dance:
Dont know how I managed it, think he is sucking it all out of me the greedy little monkey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back