oh yay!!

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

I went for my 28 week prenatal today and my doc said hes sending me for another scan he said i can go for whenever i like within the next two- 3 weeks. He said its to check fetal well being, weight, length ect im so excited i get to see him again, and im hoping he will be normal size not big like Kiara was!!
Just thought ide share as with Kiara i only got two scans now i get 3 yay :) :D
Katrina

aw thats great news... i loved having scans when i was pregnant :D :hug:

Thats lovely news.......an extra look at your little man.......don't forget to share your pics :hug: :hug:

Aaawwwwww that's lovely news Katrina, I hope you get a nice clear pic of LO, how exciting :cheer: :hug:

Hi

Thanks girls and of course ill be sharing the pics :)
So i just phoned and made an appointment and its for next thursday April 12th at 3:15 which is perfect as Bernie can make it from work :)
Yay gonna be counting down the week now
Katrinaxx

awww it will be great to see your LO again. Although will warn you it is much harder to see anything after your 20 week scan. I think we had a pic at about 26 weeks and ever since ( the last 3 scans ) we haven't been able to get a pic.partly coz he has his bum stuck out and we can't see his face and partly because it is difficult for them to get it on one pic.

but that said I am glad I haven't had to wait from 20 weeks till birth to have another peek at my LO.

Hi

cloud9 i figured i wouldnt get the greatest pic and probably not a face pic. But as long as i get to see him im happy!
Katrina

oh... i ain't going to lie i'm jealous :cry:

i wanna see my beauty again..

anyway bring us pic... good luck hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU